The Resources section provides quick access to Teachers resources, documents, sound files, web links and a list of selected further reading.
Site visitors will find a treasure trove of original documents - historical evidence - that you can explore to form your own understanding of the period covered by this site, 1957-1973.
The documents include:
- transcripts of debates in Parliament
- legislation and regulations
- newspaper clippings
- posters, petitions, letters to politicians and to newspapers
- government department memoranda, reports correspondence
- and documents from a variety of organisations including unions, church groups and activist groups
The National Museum of Australia is an Australian Government Agency © Copyright 2007-2014